• 1/2 cup soy sauce
• 1/4 cup vegetable oil
• 1 teaspoon garlic salt
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
• 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
• 2 teaspoons ground ginger
• 1/2 cup pineapple juice
• 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
• drawn butter for dipping
1. In a saucepan, combine the soy sauce, oil, garlic salt, pepper, brown sugar, mustard powder, ginger and pineapple juice. Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Boil for about 5 minutes, then remove from the heat and allow to cool completely. When cooled, place the chicken into a large resealable bag and pour the marinade over it. Press out as much air as you can, seal and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to marinate or freeze until ready to use.
2. Preheat a grill for medium-low heat. When hot, lightly oil the grate.
3. If frozen, defrost chicken in refrigerator for 24 hours. Place the thawed chicken on the grill and discard the marinade. Cook until chicken juices run clear, 20 to 25 minutes, turning as needed to keep the chicken from burning. Serve with individual ramekins of drawn butter.