1/2 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoons oyster sauce
12 ounces pork loin, cut into thin strips and marinated with your favorite Teriyaki recipe *my personal recipe is below and can be used on chicken, beef, pork!!
1/4 large Spanish onion, chopped
8 ounces fresh sliced mushrooms
4 ounces shredded carrots
8 ounces fresh bean sprouts
1/4 teaspoon fresh ginger, finely grated
1/2 - 1 clove fresh garlic, finely grated
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix spaghetti with the soy sauce, brown sugar, vegetable oil and oyster sauce making sure to mix it well.
3. Spray a large cookie sheet with Pam spray and cover the pan with a layer of the spaghetti and bake for 30 minutes turning the spaghetti every 10 minutes until it "dries out," you will see the difference. Continue until all the pasta has been dried out.
4. Stir-fry the pork loin in vegetable oil. Remove and set aside.
5. Stir-fry the onion and mushrooms in vegetable oil until soft.
6. Add the rest of the vegetables and cook for about 2 minutes, mixing frequently.
7. Once the vegetables have cooked, grate fresh garlic and ginger over vegetables and mix together for about 30 seconds making sure not to burn the garlic and ginger.
8. Combine vegetables, pork and spaghetti together and mix well making sure everything is evenly distributed.
To Freeze: Place in freezer bag, cool completely and freeze.
When ready to eat: Thaw completely, place in microwave safe bowl, cover with paper towel and heat!
1 cup soy sauce
1 cup Teriyaki sauce
6-8 ounces pineapple juice
3-5 cloves fresh garlic, chopped